Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

2009 is young and for the next few weeks I'm going to be changing the year on everything I write from 08 to 09, better than the time I had to change the year from 97 to 07 on a quiz. Anyways, my resolution for the year is to stop being lazy and get on the heavy grind. Gonna be graduating soon which means either grad school or going into the real world and getting a full-time J O B, gasp. This year is gonna be fun.

In my perpetual state of boredom during this break, I've started to listen to more and more Japanese music and have fallen in love with Perfume. Really dig the Electropop sound since I've started to really dig Electronica of all sorts again lately.



In addition some people have done a mashup with probably my favorite Japanese group m-Flo resulting in a pretty sweet song.



I'm gonna go download some Perfume albums now....

No comments:

Post a Comment